Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Apologies

Many apologies to anyone following my blog. I abandoned you at a critical time. I have a pretty good excuse - I think. Right at the start of the general election campaign my husband had a heart attack - fortunately mild and he seems to have made a full recovery. However you can probably imagine what sort of state I was in, trying to juggle all my election commitments with everything else - town council duties, the youth centre, etc, etc, while worrying about him. Something just had to give and it was my blog.

Now I am determined to get off to a fresh start, so that you can see I am still working hard for Lewes. After all we have a town council bye-election on 22nd July and full local elections next May.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a heart attack (and bypass!)survivor myself. So maybe Roger and I could share cardiac stories and (like old soldiers) bore everyone else with our reminiscences!
    I look forward to meeting you all on Tuesday, 22.06.10,

    Al in Worthing

    ReplyDelete